Shop Manager -Top Oil Service Station , J3, Cobh Cross, Carrigtwohill, Cork
Sirio Retail Operations (Subsidiary of Top Oil) are seeking an experienced retail shop manager to lead the store team to provide an outstanding customer experience, motivate staff with a clear sense of purpose, and build and sustain a profitable business within a busy retail outlet with a forecourt and deli.
The role of Store Manager includes the following:
- Managing the day to day commercial operations of the shop
- To manage controllable costs, sales, customer flow, store standards, availability and ultimately providing excellent customer service
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- To manage consistent flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- To drive excellence across the team and ensure best practice at all times
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
- To maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintaining shop staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
Requirements for the role as Store Manager
- 2-3 years shop management experience
- Management of team of 15+
- Commercial, operational, and processed driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high volume store
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused, friendly, and hardworking
If you have the above skills and experience, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org